* Re: mailcrypt: where is the menu?
       [not found]     ` <microsoft-free.874qsrt8xe.fsf@eicq.dnsalias.org>
@ 2004-03-14 23:36       ` Erik Arneson
From: Erik Arneson @ 2004-03-14 23:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 14-Mar-2004, Steve Youngs <sryoungs@bigpond.net.au> wrote:
> These are some of the Gnus functions for signing/encrypting...
>
>   `mml-secure-message-sign-pgpmime'
>   `mml-secure-message-sign-pgp'
>   `mml-secure-message-encrypt-pgpmime'
>   `mml-secure-message-encrypt-pgp'

Sorry, should have been more clear:  I'm talking about /reading/
messages.  :)  For some reason I still need Mailcrypt to read PGP
messages that aren't MIMEd.

Any clues?

--
;; Erik Arneson <spam@erik.aarg.net> AARG Net <http://www.aarg.net/> ;;
;; GPG Key ID: 2048R/8B4CBC9C             <http://erik.arneson.org/> ;;

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 480 bytes --]

* Re: mailcrypt: where is the menu?
@ 2004-03-15  0:30         ` Steve Youngs
       [not found]           ` <there-is-no-eric-conspiracy.ly3c8aypqr.fsf@erik.arneson.org>
From: Steve Youngs @ 2004-03-15  0:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

* Erik Arneson <g.e.gnus@erik.aarg.net> writes:

  > Sorry, should have been more clear: I'm talking about /reading/
  > messages.  :) For some reason I still need Mailcrypt to read PGP
  > messages that aren't MIMEd.

Are you using `gnus-summary-force-verify-and-decrypt'?

--
|---<Steve Youngs>---------------<GnuPG KeyID: A94B3003>---|
|              Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.               |

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 256 bytes --]

@ 2004-03-15 22:00             ` Steve Youngs
From: Steve Youngs @ 2004-03-15 22:00 UTC (permalink / raw)