* Re: applying B m to a collection of mails
       [not found] ` <87vfqrz5kt.fsf@smtp.wegointer.net>
@ 2003-10-15 17:34   ` q u a s i
From: q u a s i @ 2003-10-15 17:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks Nevin, Louis, Jason, all for your help .. !!

quasi

--
quasi
http://abhijit-rao.tripod.com/

* Re: applying B m to a collection of mails
       [not found] <ci4oovslnect7dpk9t7a6h1md3p94h0u8r@4ax.com>
@ 2003-10-14 15:51 ` David Hanak
       [not found] ` <87vfqrz5kt.fsf@smtp.wegointer.net>
From: David Hanak @ 2003-10-14 15:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003, q u a s i wrote:

> Is there a way to apply 'B m' to a collection of mails?  I mean
> something like "move all read mails to x folder" or "move all marked
> '!' mails to y folder" ?  Till now I have to do each mail individually
> and it is slow .. :-)

Check out the 'M P' keymap in summary buffer.  ('M P C-h')  'M P a', for
example, marks all articles.  # marks a single article.  'B m' and such
commands effect all marked articles.

This question has been answered several times in this newsgroup.  You might
want to search with Google before asking such a question next time.

--
David Hanak
                                http://www.inf.bme.hu/~dhanak/index_en.html