* message marking
@ 2004-08-26  7:18 Christian Lynbech
From: Christian Lynbech @ 2004-08-26  7:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

When I save a message, an 'S' appears next to the message in the
summary buffer, but if I reply to the message, an 'A' will appear in
the same spot. This means that I can no longer see whether I have
remembered to save a copy of the mail.

Is there a way to change the summary message format so that the 'S'
will appear in a spot for it self (ie. not being shadowed by other
markers) or can I alternatively access the current state of message
some other way?

Christian Lynbech       | christian #\@ defun #\. dk
                                        - petonic@hal.com (Michael A. Petonic)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-08-26  7:18 UTC | newest]