* duplicate group?
@ 2003-09-30 13:06 Andrew K. Bressen
From: Andrew K. Bressen @ 2003-09-30 13:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi--

I seem to have somehow subscribed to a group twice.
The group shows up twice in the groups buffer.
If I enter and read either, when I exit the group the message counts
are updated on both lines.

When I unsubscribe, both copies mentioned in the group buffer go away,
and if I browse the server and resubscribe, I get both of them back
again. How do I fix this?

Configs are: xemacs on debian x86, gnus 5.10.2,
the group is an nnimap group.

  --thanks!
  --akb

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-09-30 13:06 UTC | newest]