* Re: On the best practices
       [not found] <plop87r7tyv2l0.fsf@gnu-rox.org>
@ 2004-05-06  0:32 ` Johan Bockgård
From: Johan Bockgård @ 2004-05-06  0:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Xavier Maillard <zedek@gnu-rox.org> writes:

> My guess is that I could create groups based on certain topics (ie.
> a group dedicated to emacs related articles, etc...) and save them.
> The problem is I don't really know how to do this since I have never
> done this before ;)

`B c' (`gnus-summary-copy-article')

--
Johan Bockgård

* Re: On the best practices
@ 2004-05-06  8:48   ` Xavier Maillard
From: Xavier Maillard @ 2004-05-06  8:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

On  6 May 2004, Johan Bockgård wrote:

> Xavier Maillard <zedek@gnu-rox.org> writes:
>
> > My guess is that I could create groups based on certain topics (ie.
> > a group dedicated to emacs related articles, etc...) and save them.
> > The problem is I don't really know how to do this since I have never
> > done this before ;)
>
> `B c' (`gnus-summary-copy-article')

What about my mind (ie. article saved in topic groups) ?

What I want is to save an article into the group say "save-emacs" whenever I
am in a emacs newsgroup, etc...

Is 'B c' the only real solution ?

Regards,
--