* Re: Spam on Gmane through a local NNTP server ?
       [not found] <plop87u0zt1qop.fsf@gnu-rox.org>
@ 2004-04-09 10:19 ` Reiner Steib
       [not found]   ` <plop87ad1lfkr0.fsf@gnu-rox.org>
From: Reiner Steib @ 2004-04-09 10:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Fri, Apr 09 2004, Xavier Maillard wrote:

> Spam  filtering worked  quite  well with  my  old settings  but since  I
> switched  to use  my own  NNTP server  (quicker), I  can't  make spam.el
> behave  the same  it did;  ie. it  doesn't detect  spam articles  on its
> own :(
>
> What do  I need to  do to tell  spam(-report).el to filter all  my gmane
> groups again ?

First you should tell us _what_ you did it before.  I have no idea
what you are trying to do.

Do you keep the cross-postings to "gmane.spam.detected"?  If not, you
probably have to use the "X-Report-Unspam:" header for scoring.

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)

* Re: Spam on Gmane through a local NNTP server ?
       [not found]         ` <4nk70jof7i.fsf@b2-25-3.bwh.harvard.edu>
@ 2004-04-15 20:26           ` Xavier Maillard
From: Xavier Maillard @ 2004-04-15 20:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 13 avr 2004, Ted Zlatanov wrote:

> > > This is bogus, if your inn is the primary select method.
> >
> > Hmm why ? Don't see why it is bogus.
>
> The primary select method's groups are not prefixed with the backend
> method, so the regex should be "gmane\\..*" instead if your primary
> method was NNTP...
>
> > What's more my primary select method is a nnil backend.
>
> ... but it's not so you're OK :)

Oups I  am confused  :p There was  a typo  in my config.  I *do*  have a
primary select method ;)

Fixinx this, solved the problem.

/zedek - ashamed ;)
--
.o.   Xavier Maillard            Tel: +33 6 68 04 64 37
..o