* List servers. Listservers for attachments.
@ 2004-06-23  7:29 Don Saklad
From: Don Saklad @ 2004-06-23  7:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

What listservers anywhere accept contributors' email attachments
formatted in microsoft word ?...

Or other similar list type software that accept contributors' email
attachments formatted in microsoft word...

* Re: List servers. Listservers for attachments.
@ 2004-06-24  2:02 ` Joel Reicher
From: Joel Reicher @ 2004-06-24  2:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Don Saklad <dsaklad@nestle.csail.mit.edu> writes:

> What listservers anywhere accept contributors' email attachments
> formatted in microsoft word ?...
>
> Or other similar list type software that accept contributors' email
> attachments formatted in microsoft word...

As far as I know list servers don't care about the contents of the
email at all (but it might be possible to configure them to care).

They just redistribute incoming mail.

Cheers,

        - Joel