* Re: Move group up/down one
       [not found] <8jfy8hpahfk.fsf@alpakka.stud.ntnu.no>
@ 2004-10-29 13:39 ` Joel Reicher
From: Joel Reicher @ 2004-10-29 13:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Lars Tobias Børsting <larstobi@itea.ntnu.no> writes:

> How can I move a group up or down by one? I can't find out in the manual,
> nor on google.

If you're talking about rearranging the groups as they're listed in
the group buffer, it's in the "Subscription Commands" info node
because the idea is based on killing and yanking, and leaving a group
killed unsubscribes it.

Anyway, `C-x C-t' might be what you want.

Of course, you could always be talking about group level or score...

Cheers,

        - Joel

@ 2004-10-29 13:15 ` Patrick Lee Humphrey
From: Patrick Lee Humphrey @ 2004-10-29 13:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Lars Tobias Børsting <larstobi@itea.ntnu.no> writes:

>Hi,

>How can I move a group up or down by one? I can't find out in the manual,
>nor on google.

>Thanks!

In the Group menu, C-k the group you want to move, move the cursor to the line
below where you want it to appear, and yank the killed group back with C-y.
(Works for me in Gnus 5.9.0...)

--
  Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (patrick@io.com)  Houston, Texas
     www.chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php  (TCI's 2004-05 Houston Aeros)