* How to view all my recent posts + answers?
@ 2007-02-26 20:38 Bart Wakker
From: Bart Wakker @ 2007-02-26 20:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hello, is it possible to get an overview of all threads I recently
posted to?

TIA,

Bart

* Re: How to view all my recent posts + answers?
@ 2007-02-27 14:29 ` Slackrat
From: Slackrat @ 2007-02-27 14:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

* Bart Wakker <bhawa@web.de> a écrit
> Hello, is it possible to get an overview of all threads I recently
> posted to?

	 ("Fcc" "~/Mail/my-recent-posts"))
--
Regards, Slackrat [Bill Henderson] [No _4Q_ for direct email]

* Re: How to view all my recent posts + answers?
@ 2007-03-01 23:19   ` Bart Wakker
From: Bart Wakker @ 2007-03-01 23:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Slackrat <slackrat4Q@azurservers.com> writes:

> * Bart Wakker <bhawa@web.de> a écrit
>> Hello, is it possible to get an overview of all threads I recently
>> posted to?
>>

> 	 ("Fcc" "~/Mail/my-recent-posts"))

I don't want to see mu posts, but the threads, i.e. the follow-ups if
there are any.

* Re: How to view all my recent posts + answers?
@ 2007-03-03 10:29 ` issdr
From: issdr @ 2007-03-03 10:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

,----
| (defun pk-gnus-summary-limit-to-fups ()
|   (interactive)
|   (gnus-summary-limit-to-subject "219024\\.news\\.uni[^@]+$" "references"))
|
| (eval-after-load "gnus-sum"
|   '(progn
|      (add-to-list 'gnus-newsgroup-variables 'mm-coding-system-priorities)
|
|      (define-key gnus-summary-mode-map "/f" 'pk-gnus-summary-limit-to-fups)
|
|      (define-key gnus-summary-mode-map "\C-cp" 'ham-send-mails)
|      (define-key gnus-summary-mode-map "n" 'gnus-summary-next-article)
|      (define-key gnus-summary-mode-map "p" 'gnus-summary-prev-article)
|      (define-key gnus-summary-mode-map "N" 'gnus-summary-next-unread-article)
|      (define-key gnus-summary-mode-map "P" 'gnus-summary-prev-unread-article)))
`----

i use it in order to see followups to my own posts, you could modify the
regex in order to get the whole thread (you need to get a unique fqdn, of
course).

--
  np: Detwiije - Misspelt Dutch Architect

* Re: How to view all my recent posts + answers?
@ 2007-03-30  8:55   ` Bart Wakker
From: Bart Wakker @ 2007-03-30  8:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

issdr <p_u_n_k_i_n_d@yahoo.it> writes:

> | (defun pk-gnus-summary-limit-to-fups ()
> |   (interactive)
> |   (gnus-summary-limit-to-subject "219024\\.news\\.uni[^@]+$" "references"))
> |

> i use it in order to see followups to my own posts, you could modify the
> regex in order to get the whole thread (you need to get a unique fqdn, of
> course).

Very useful, I didn't know gnus-summary-limit-to-subject.

dank en groeten, Bart