* Re: new user questions
       [not found] <1y2rx2ps.fsf@islander32.tiscali.co.uk>
@ 2003-02-02 20:58 ` Martin Stemplinger
       [not found]   ` <d6m329qh.fsf@islander32.tiscali.co.uk>
From: Martin Stemplinger @ 2003-02-02 20:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sa Feb 01 2003 at 19:42, islander32@tiscali.co.uk (George S.) wrote:

> 2.  I'd like to install the latest Gnus/5.090015 (Oort Gnus v0.15).
> How can I do this under the Windows version?
>
> TIA.

Two options:
1) use cygwin or msys form minGW to emulate a *NIX environment and run
./configure etc.
2) use the make.bat file included. You probably need to adapt it to
your file layout.
--
Regards
Martin

* Re: new user questions
       [not found]   ` <d6m329qh.fsf@islander32.tiscali.co.uk>
@ 2003-02-08 20:43     ` Ichimusai
From: Ichimusai @ 2003-02-08 20:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

islander32@tiscali.co.uk (George S.) writes:

> I've been using Emacs/Gnus for about 2 weeks now, and it's slowly beginning
> to make sense.  I think I'm going to like this program  ;-)

That was also my impression at that time. And it has grown on me ever
since. Without the fine people in here it would have been a much
rockier road though. I wish to express my thanks to everyone that have
helped me during the years I have grown more attached to Gnus :)

--
AA #769 ICQ: 1645566 Yahoo: Ichimusai AOL: Ichimusai1972 MSN: Ichimusai
IRC: Ichimusai#AmigaSWE@IRCnet URL: http://www.ichimusai.org/