* Re: Web interface to nnfolders?
       [not found]   ` <N4A7a.114564$Zr%.234@news01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com>
@ 2003-02-28  3:04     ` Jesper Harder
       [not found]       ` <EyB7a.115481$Zr%.90772@news01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com>
From: Jesper Harder @ 2003-02-28  3:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Le Wang <lewang(at@)yahoo.com> writes:

> Jesper Harder wrote:
>
>> For searching you should look at 'nnir'.
>
> Does it work over the web?

No.

> My main concern is to be able to do things over the web on a contingency
> basis.

I think a much simpler approach would be to just configure your box for
ssh access.

You could put one of the Java ssh-clients on your home page, so that
you'll always have access to a client even on systems that don't
normally come with an ssh client.

@ 2003-02-28 14:13         ` David S Goldberg
From: David S Goldberg @ 2003-02-28 14:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

There are several options for proxying to an imap server through an
web server.  Some people at work have used something called
squirrelmail (not sure about the spelling).  I have no personal
experience with it.
--
Dave Goldberg
david.goldberg6@verizon.net