* Re: don't mark articles as read?
       [not found] <2jqosrF145t21U2@uni-berlin.de>
@ 2004-06-22 16:37 ` John Robot
From: John Robot @ 2004-06-22 16:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

kodo <inbox@kodo.me.uk> writes:

> while it's a neat feature that gnus marks all articles as "read" once I
> read them, in some groups (my todos for example) I don't want it to do
> that.

In some situations, we may also wish the opposite: all articles
directly marked as "read", even when they've just been moved
(and not read). I'm thinking at a "deleted items" group...

But I don't know how to do that either.

Best regards,
  John

--
John Robot

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-06-22 16:37 UTC | newest]