* getting "connection failed: connection refused, x.y.z, SMTP"
@ 2003-11-10 22:38 Sarir Khamsi
From: Sarir Khamsi @ 2003-11-10 22:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am using Gnus 5.10.3 under GNU Emacs 21.3.1 on Win2k, SP3 and get
the following error (sometimes) when trying to send mail:

  connection failed: connection refused, x.y.z, SMTP

where x.y.z is my mail host. As mentioned above, this happens
sometimes and lately it's been happening more often than not. If I
keep typing C-c C-c several times, it will eventually work.

A search on old USENET posts did not show anything meaningful. Any
suggestions on how I can fix or debug this? Thanks.

Sarir

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-11-10 22:38 UTC | newest]