* POP on startup
@ 2003-10-15  0:43 Windar
From: Windar @ 2003-10-15  0:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm having problems with the way mails are stored after the first POP
retrieval on gnus startup.

These are indeed retrieved and stored on my machine but in gnus these
news mails are marked as read. (and therefore no nnml group is highlighted)

If I do not close gnus and receive new mail after that, these will be
marked as unread and will highlight the nnml groups.

What might be wrong in my config that marks my retrieved mails (on
startup only) as read?

thx

--
*****			      Jungle Power                         *****
Hadrien Bardet                                             Délégué Tek 3

We love Rohypnol, She got Rohypnol, We take Rohypnol, Just forget it all

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-10-15  0:43 UTC | newest]