* Re: Header X-Draft-From
       [not found] <4yy940ye5l.fsf@skjellgran.ii.uib.no>
@ 2003-02-28 15:16 ` Vidar Gundersen
From: Vidar Gundersen @ 2003-02-28 15:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

===== Opprinnelig melding fra Joakim Hove | Fri, 28 Feb 2003:
> The X-Draft-From header contained the name of the mailgroup which had
> devoured the mail I was currently replying to. I used it to determine
> a suitable Gcc: header for archiving purposes - worked very neatly!

this is a different solution to the same problem:

(setq gnus-message-archive-group 'archive-func-currentgroup)
(defun archive-func-currentgroup (group)
  (cond ((message-news-p) "nnml:newspostings")
        ((string-match "nn.*" group) group)
        ((string= "" group) "nnml:archive")
        ((string-match ".*" group) "nnml:archive")))

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-02-28 15:16 UTC | newest]