* moving nnml folders from one machine to another
@ 2007-05-03 14:02 Shanks N
From: Shanks N @ 2007-05-03 14:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hello,

I have an office laptop with 'No Gnus v0.6' running.  Stupidly, I have
saved all my tips folders on the office laptop instead of my home PC.
I can obviously zip the folders and mail it to my home account/PC.

How do I get the new folders to be seen on my home PC running no Gnus
0.4?  All the tips folders do not have any marks other than marked as
read.

regards,
Shanks

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-05-03 14:02 UTC | newest]