* Re: Problems with nntp-prepare-post-hook
       [not found] <y8s92vtw.fsf@ieee.org>
@ 2004-01-16 20:55 ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2004-01-16 20:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, Jan 15 2004, Randy Yates wrote:

> I'm trying to add a function that updates my .sig (so I can have
> random .sigs) to this hook, but I keep getting the error
>
>   441 Posting Failed (Article header missing.)

I don't understand what you are actually doing.  And I don't think
that `nntp-prepare-post-hook' is a suitable hook for inserting
signatures (see the doc-string).

Why don't you use some existing package like `randomsig.el',
`random-sig.el' or `fortune.el'?

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-01-16 20:55 UTC | newest]