* Re: Maildir and gnus
       [not found] <86fznrnoqb.fsf@samurai.india.hp.com>
@ 2003-05-07  9:23 ` Reiner Steib
       [not found]   ` <86llxjm40b.fsf@samurai.india.hp.com>
From: Reiner Steib @ 2003-05-07  9:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, May 07 2003, Sid Carter wrote:

> I use qmail for my mail delivery and procmail for my filtering.
> procmail filters all my mail into different maildirs. [...] Is it
> possible that gnus can read the mail from the maildirs directly,
> without me having to use any other mail backend ?

What's wrong with the manual?  See (info "(gnus)Maildir").  Oops, you
have to upgrade to Gnus 5.10 for this.

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)

* Re: Maildir and gnus
       [not found]   ` <86llxjm40b.fsf@samurai.india.hp.com>
@ 2003-05-07 11:32     ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2003-05-07 11:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

>     Reiner> What's wrong with the manual?  See (info
>     Reiner> "(gnus)Maildir").  Oops, you have to upgrade to Gnus
>     Reiner> 5.10 for this.
> I am using xemacs 21.4 and I meant maildir as a backend, and not as a
> mail source.

Install Gnus 5.10, read the above mentioned manual node, and use
nnmaildir as a back end as described there. :-)

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)