* Face problem with smtp servers?
@ 2003-12-13 21:57 Arnaud
From: Arnaud @ 2003-12-13 21:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

When I send test mail on my smtp server, I got no problem receiving the
mail with the face in the header, but it seems that my mails don't go to
some mailing lists...

Does anyone experience this problem or is it (once again) a problem with
my configuration ;)

Best regards,

--
Arnaud

* Re: Face problem with smtp servers?
@ 2003-12-14 14:32 ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2003-12-14 14:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sat, Dec 13 2003, Arnaud wrote:

> [...] it seems that my mails don't go to some mailing lists...
>
> Does anyone experience this problem

IIRC there were some problems with spam filters that assume that
base64 is evil.  Maybe you'll find the thread on gmane.org in the
group gmane.discuss.

> or is it (once again) a problem with my configuration ;)

Maybe they block invalid From addresses. :-)

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)