* Re: Sending attachments
       [not found] ` <87eknqiv9q.fsf@koldfront.dk>
@ 2004-07-05 12:53   ` Albert Reiner
From: Albert Reiner @ 2004-07-05 12:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks to all who pointed me to the right function:

> I usually use C-c C-m f which runs mml-attach-file. Also there's an
> "Attachments" menu.
>
> (I'm not sure what version of Gnus those things were added though, but
> I'm pretty sure they are in the latest stable release, 5.10.6)

Apparently before Gnus v5.9.0, but mml-attach-file is available as C-c
C-a or as M-m f.  BTW, there is no "Attachments" menu either (besides,
I have (menu-bar-mode -1) in my .emacs).  In retrospect, I *should*
have found that with C-h m - sorry for wasting everybody's time.

Thanks,

Albert.

* Re: Sending attachments
       [not found] <vw8k6xiivz8.fsf@berry.phys.ntnu.no>
@ 2004-07-05 11:53 ` Frank Schmitt
       [not found] ` <87eknqiv9q.fsf@koldfront.dk>
From: Frank Schmitt @ 2004-07-05 11:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Albert Reiner <areiner@tph.tuwien.ac.at> writes:

> how can I send attachments with Gnus?  In the info index I only find
> entries related to handling messages with attachments that I receive.

Just to make sure that you're sufficiently confused: C-c C-a attaches a
file, too.

--
Did you ever realize how much text fits in eighty columns? If you now consider
that a signature usually consists of up to four lines, this gives you enough