* Confused by several things in gnus.
@ 2003-05-13 12:48 Nacho
       [not found] ` <vxkk7cuvs70.fsf@mesquite.charcoal.com>
From: Nacho @ 2003-05-13 12:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

* Re: Confused by several things in gnus.
       [not found]   ` <u65odv7gu.fsf@att.net>
@ 2003-05-14 16:34     ` Karl Kleinpaste
From: Karl Kleinpaste @ 2003-05-14 16:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Michael R. Wolf <MichaelRunningWolf@att.net> writes:
> Is there a way to query the expiration policy?

Ask your server administrator for a copy of his "expire.ctl" file (or
its moral equivalent, in systems other than INN).

Expiration policies are not available via the NNTP protocol itself,
and the administrator is free to set policy on a per-group or per-
hierarchy basis.