* Drafts in IMAP
@ 2005-04-11 20:00 Andrew Raines
From: Andrew Raines @ 2005-04-11 20:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm moving more toward nnimap as the days go by mainly
because of my new requirement to use Exchange at work.  It
isn't that bad because I had been wanting to make my setup
more portable across machines anyway.

One problem I can't figure out is how to use an IMAP location
for saving drafts, delayed messages, and other non-mail or
news things.  There is a variable called nndraft-directory,
but it can only be a string to append to "~/News/", not a
mailbox.

I know I can rsync ~/News around between machines, but I'd
rather not have to do something outside of Gnus; sometimes I
have to use other mail clients and it would seem reasonable
to be able to continue a draft that I started in Gnus since
the rest of my mail is there.

Is there a better way?

--
    aaraines@pobox.com (Andrew A. Raines)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-04-11 20:00 UTC | newest]