* Re: Summary faces messed up
       [not found] <w43caul1w8.fsf@mid.packer.its.vanderbilt.edu>
@ 2004-01-05 19:25 ` Reiner Steib
       [not found]   ` <w4smiuta4i.fsf@mid.packer.its.vanderbilt.edu>
From: Reiner Steib @ 2004-01-05 19:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, Jan 05 2004, Andrew A. Raines wrote:

> Lately whenever I enter a group, all the summary lines are one
> color.  Ticked, unread, read, unticked, no matter.  The actual
> color is probably benign, though for XEmacs it's cyan.
>
> It seems to only happen for groups with unseen articles.  Old
> and ticked articles are their same-old colors.

Upgrade to the latest stable version (Gnus 5.10.6; the defaults for
undownloaded-face has been changed) or read (info "(gnus)Agent
Visuals") in the manual of 5.10.3.

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)

* Re: Summary faces messed up
       [not found]   ` <w4smiuta4i.fsf@mid.packer.its.vanderbilt.edu>
@ 2004-01-05 21:00     ` Andrew A. Raines
From: Andrew A. Raines @ 2004-01-05 21:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Andrew A. Raines" <aaraines@pobox.com> writes:

> the xemacs-baseclient gnus package.

Sorry, I meant the xemacs21-basesupport (Debian unstable)
package.

-Drew