* Re: Limiting to custom extra header
       [not found] <w4r7xzftuz.fsf@mid.packer.its.vanderbilt.edu>
@ 2004-01-19 18:29 ` Andrew A. Raines
From: Andrew A. Raines @ 2004-01-19 18:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

I wrote:

> So, I added (add-to-list 'gnus-extra-headers 'Received) to my
> .gnus.el and tried a couple of regexes, but Gnus apparently
> needs more information about the `Received' symbol.

Since my spam folder is backed by nnml, I needed to add

  (setq nnmail-extra-headers gnus-extra-headers)

to my .gnus.el.

Related question:  Because there's multiple Received: headers
per message, does Gnus store information aggregately about all
of them, or the one appearing last, or.. what?  I want to make
sure my regexes are matching on the most recent, i.e., the
top-most one.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-01-19 18:29 UTC | newest]