* Group to access mail
@ 2003-01-21 12:03 Alain Aubord
From: Alain Aubord @ 2003-01-21 12:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi All,
       I am a newcoming to the GNUS news reader. I was able to use it
to read news but I have no group pointing to my mail accounts.

This is strange since I am asked for my password and login name to the IMAP
server during the startup of GNUS (the connection to the server seems
to be succesful).

This server is working correctly with the mail program I use until now
(with the IMAP protocols too).

How can the mail accounts being accessed from inside GNUS ?

Thanks for your help.

--
A.Aubord

My address:
  e-mail:Alain.Aubord@obs.unige.ch
  Surface Mail:
    A.Aubord
    System Manager
    Chemin d'Ecogia 16
    CH-1290 Versoix

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-01-21 12:03 UTC | newest]