* How to fix "error in process filter..."
@ 2004-08-17 16:21 Henry S. Greenside
From: Henry S. Greenside @ 2004-08-17 16:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am still struggling to get gnus 5.9.0 to talk to an
imap server via ssl.

When I tried these lines in my .gnus file:

    (setq gnus-secondary-select-methods '((nnfolder "")))
    (setq mail-sources '((imap :server "mail.phy.duke.edu"
       :port 993 :user "hsg" :stream ssl)))

and activate gnus, I get asked for my imap password but
then get the following error:

   error in process filter: Internal error, tag 5
   status BAD code nil text Bogus attribute list in UID
   Fetch

Anyone out there able to suggest what to do about this
error?

    Thanks,

    Henry

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-08-17 16:21 UTC | newest]