* Automatically ticking articles
@ 2004-03-29 20:10 Paul Moore
From: Paul Moore @ 2004-03-29 20:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is it possible to automatically tick (and hence cache, as I have
gnus-use-cache set to t) articles in a thread? Or by score, or
regex-match on headers, or something.

I have just seen a posting which claims that it's the start of a
series, and I really don't want to lose any, so "auto-caching" the
articles as they pass would avoid my missing any in my normal
scan-catchup cycle of the group (which is high traffic, but medium-low
interest...)

Thanks,
Paul
--
This signature intentionally left blank

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-03-29 20:10 UTC | newest]