* Splitting question
@ 2003-09-06 20:02 Philip Clark
From: Philip Clark @ 2003-09-06 20:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Everyone,

I use email spitting to filter cvs commits from people in the following
way:

("\\1"              "^Subject: Update of \\(.*\\)")

and this filters the various commits into package name folders quite
nicely.

However, if someone commits a sub directory then I get an email like
this:

Subject: Update of <packagename>/<directoryname>/

Then gnus tries to create a nnfolder in a subdirectory of the
packagename which is can't do because there is a file there already and
everything crashes horribly.

So somehow I want to only select the package name in the splitting rule
so I am trying things like

("\\1"              "^Subject: Update of \\(.*\\)[ /]")

which would match a trailing space or /, but it doesn't seem to work.

Any ideas?

-Phil

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-09-06 20:02 UTC | newest]