* creating new header
@ 2005-04-20 13:40 jimmij
From: jimmij @ 2005-04-20 13:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,
Is there a way to create new header?
I would like to have "X-Jabber:"

tia,
jimmij
--
I come from the Land Of Imagination

* Re: creating new header
@ 2005-04-20 13:55 ` Adam Sjøgren
From: Adam Sjøgren @ 2005-04-20 13:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 15:40:04 +0200, jimmij wrote:

> Is there a way to create new header? I would like to have
> "X-Jabber:"

One easy way is to add it via Posting Styles. See the manual:

 <http://www.gnus.org/manual/gnus_139.html#SEC139>

Spoiler below...

\f

(Something like:

  (setq gnus-posting-styles
        '((".*"
           (x-jabber "your@jabber.example.com"))))

 should do the trick - if you haven't got any posting styles already).

  Best regards,

--
 "Your problem is you've got no common sense."                Adam Sjøgren
 "I've got PLENTY of common sense!                       asjo@koldfront.dk

* Re: creating new header
@ 2005-04-20 13:56 ` David Z Maze
From: David Z Maze @ 2005-04-20 13:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

jimmij <jimmij@jj.jj> writes:

> Is there a way to create new header?
> I would like to have "X-Jabber:"

You can just type it in the message buffer for a one-off (e.g., the
X-Extra-Header header above).  If you want it on every message, you
could also add an appropriate form to message-required-headers (or
message-required-{mail,news}-headers), e.g.

(setq message-required-mail-headers
      (nconc message-required-mail-headers
	     (list '(Bcc . "dmaze@mit.edu"))))

  --dzm

* Re: creating new header
@ 2005-04-20 15:04   ` jimmij
From: jimmij @ 2005-04-20 15:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

asjo@koldfront.dk (Adam Sjřgren) writes:

> One easy way is to add it via Posting Styles. See the manual:
>
>  <http://www.gnus.org/manual/gnus_139.html#SEC139>
>
> Spoiler below...
>
> (Something like:
>
>   (setq gnus-posting-styles
>         '((".*"
>            (x-jabber "your@jabber.example.com"))))
>
>  should do the trick - if you haven't got any posting styles already).

Ohhh, sure I have.
I just realized that this way I not only filled but also declare header :)

thanks, and sorry for stupid question.
jimmij
--
I come from the Land Of Imagination