* Face - problem!!
@ 2005-03-31  0:44 Surendra Singhi
From: Surendra Singhi @ 2005-03-31  0:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

I want to insert face into my news posts and I have the following lines in my
.gnus file

(setq message-required-news-headers
   (nconc message-required-news-headers
	  (list '(Face . (lambda ()
		   (gnus-face-from-file "~/.xemacs/face.jpg"))))))

The value of the variable is also set accordingly to

(From Newsgroups Subject Date Message-ID (optional . Organization)
 (optional . User-Agent) (Face lambda nil
(gnus-face-from-file "~/.xemacs/face.jpg")))

But it doesn't seems to have the intended effect.

Am I doing anything wrong, or do I need to set some other variable?

Thanks in advance.
--
Surendra Singhi
www.public.asu.edu/~sksinghi/

"O thou my friend! The prosperity of Crime is like unto the lightning,
whose traitorous brilliancies embellish the atmosphere but for an
instant, in order to hurl into death's very depths the luckless one
they have dazzled." -- Marquis de Sade