* Re: X-Client-Host ... don't want it
       [not found] ` <87vfjecowx.fsf@telia.com>
@ 2004-05-03  1:08   ` Ken Kelly
From: Ken Kelly @ 2004-05-03  1:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks for your response.  I used xnews for that last post, and am
using gnus for this one.  It looks like the offending value in both of
our posts is "NNTP-Posting-Host" ... in the post I made to alt.test
with gnus, it was "X-Client-Host" ...

This may indeed be something added by the server, but I use the same
server for both xnews and gnus, and get different results and even
different paths.

Perhaps this is something that I should just massage myself into not
caring about :)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-05-03  1:08 UTC | newest]