* Re: Splitting according mail date
       [not found] <f6ist36obi.fsf@pcyma.elca.ch>
@ 2003-04-25 17:30 ` Johan Bockgård
From: Johan Bockgård @ 2003-04-25 17:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Yves Martin <ymartin@nospam.fr> writes:

>  Now, I'm looking for a way to use parse-time-string on the Date
>  field and create a function which returns the group name...

format-time-string comes in handy.

(defun foo (date)
  (let ((group
	 (format-time-string
	  "Guilde-%h-%Y"  ;; -month-year
	  (apply 'encode-time (parse-time-string (car date))))))
    (list group)))

>  Where the 'Date' field can be found during the split process ?

message-fetch-field.

(to "guilde@imag.fr"
 (! foo  ;; see above
    (: message-fetch-field "Date")))

--
Johan Bockgård

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-04-25 17:30 UTC | newest]