* help with "nnmail-split-methods", please.
@ 2007-02-27 15:51 Xingang Zhang
       [not found] ` <mailman.180.1172609487.7795.info-gnus-english@gnu.org>
From: Xingang Zhang @ 2007-02-27 15:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hello there,

I am a newbie of gnus and emacs. Please pardon my ignorance. I have
installed emacs23 with gnus 5.11 and everything went smooth. The only
question I have now is to automatically split my incoming mail with
rules defined with "nnmail-split-methods". I tried to follow some
examples posted on line and the manual. But, owing to my poor
knowledge of LISP, I cannot understand well what's the format to
specify the rule.

Say, for example, If I would like to split all the incoming mails
which address is *either* "ab_foo_cd@xxx.com" *or* "foo23@xxxx.edu" to
my "mail.buddy" folder, how should I implement it with
nnmail-split-methods? Any input is very welcome. Please comment a lot
if possible. :) Thanks.