* Re: Reply-To munging
       [not found] ` <ilu3c16jd7w.fsf@latte.josefsson.org>
@ 2004-09-25 21:29   ` Marcin 'Qrczak' Kowalczyk
From: Marcin 'Qrczak' Kowalczyk @ 2004-09-25 21:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

>> How to set up Gnus configuration of a mailing list which does Reply-To
>> munging, such that Reply-To is ignored for R but not for F (in the
>> absence of Mail-Followup-To)?
>
> Is the following group parameter useful?
>
> `broken-reply-to'

I know that; the problem is that in this case F causes the reply to go
to the list *and* the author, because the author usually did not put
Mail-Followup-To.

When broken-reply-to is not set, both R and F causes the answer to
go to the list. When broken-reply-to is set, R causes reply to the
author, and F causes reply to the list and to the author. I want
part from this and part from that: R to reply to the author, ignoring
Reply-To, but F to reply to the list only.

--
   __("<         Marcin Kowalczyk
   \__/       qrczak@knm.org.pl

* Re: Reply-To munging
@ 2004-09-25 21:33     ` Johan Bockgård
From: Johan Bockgård @ 2004-09-25 21:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Marcin 'Qrczak' Kowalczyk <qrczak@knm.org.pl> writes:

> When broken-reply-to is not set, both R and F causes the answer to
> go to the list. When broken-reply-to is set, R causes reply to the
> author, and F causes reply to the list and to the author. I want
> part from this and part from that: R to reply to the author,
> ignoring Reply-To, but F to reply to the list only.

You can set the `to-address' group parameter.

--
Johan Bockgård