* Re: bug with gnus-summary-clear-mark-forward / gnus-suspend?
       [not found] ` <m33ce3h48h.fsf@defun.localdomain>
@ 2003-10-09 14:44   ` savoie
From: savoie @ 2003-10-09 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Jesper Harder <harder@myrealbox.com> writes:

> savoie@nsidc.org writes:
>
>> suspend gnus 'z' (gnus-suspend)
>>
>> Start up gnus again M-x gnus (gnus)
>
> You shouldn't use `M-x gnus' after suspending.  Gnus is still alive,
> so all you need is to switch to the *Group* buffer to resume using
> Gnus.

Seriously?  That seems silly.  I mean my shortcut for gnus is hardwired in my
brain.  Do I need to write some lisp to see if there's a *Group* buffer and
if there is, switch to that, otherwise run gnus?

Matt

--
Matthew Savoie  -  Scientific Programmer
National Snow and Ice Data Center

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-10-09 14:44 UTC | newest]