* Smilies gone with ognus-0.15?
@ 2003-04-07 20:13 Paul Moore
From: Paul Moore @ 2003-04-07 20:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've just noticed that Gnus no longer shows smilies for me. I don't
know when this started happening (I've upgraded both my XEmacs - to
21.5.11 - and my Gnus - to Oort 0.15 - recently, but I don't recall
when the change happened).

I notice that make-x.bat doesn't copy etc/smilies into the
xemacs-packages directory now - used it do so? (Offline at the moment,
so I can't check...)

How do I get my smilies back? :-(

[BTW, when I copy the smiley pixmaps across, I still don't get all of
the smileys I used to - :( doesn't get displayed as a smiley now...]

Thanks,
Paul.
--
This signature intentionally left blank

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-04-07 20:13 UTC | newest]