discuss@mandoc.bsd.lv
* [m2k10] mandoc mini-hackathon" article
@ 2010-07-14  8:06 J.C. Roberts
From: J.C. Roberts @ 2010-07-14  8:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: discuss

I've put the "[m2k10] mandoc mini-hackathon" article up on undeadly in
case any of you are interested. I'm curious if I did a good job with
presenting macro/function names in HTML, or if there's a better way to
do it in an article.

	http://www.undeadly.org

kind regards,
jcr

--
The OpenBSD Journal - http://www.undeadly.org

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-07-14  8:03 UTC | newest]