discuss@mandoc.bsd.lv
* cvsweb down
@ 2018-12-10  6:40 Jan Stary
From: Jan Stary @ 2018-12-10  6:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: discuss

Hi Ingo,

http://mandoc.bsd.lv/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ says
Error: Configuration not found.
Set the variable $config in cvsweb.cgi
to your cvsweb.conf configuration file first.

	Jan

* Re: cvsweb down
@ 2018-12-10  8:55 ` Kristaps Dzonsons
From: Kristaps Dzonsons @ 2018-12-10  8:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: discuss

> http://mandoc.bsd.lv/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ says
> Error: Configuration not found.
> Set the variable $config in cvsweb.cgi
> to your cvsweb.conf configuration file first.

Fixed!

Ingo, I simply repaired the cvsweb script, which was looking in an
absolute path, and also fixed the configuration so that one of the
variables was not undefined.  I should post a message to ports@ with a
similar fix.

Thanks,

Kristaps