discuss@mandoc.bsd.lv
* mdocml version 1.9.24 available
@ 2010-05-09 11:16 Kristaps Dzonsons
From: Kristaps Dzonsons @ 2010-05-09 11:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: discuss

Hello,

I'm pleased to announce mdocml 1.9.24, now at http://mdocml.bsd.lv/.
This features more white-space compatibility with groff in terms of
free-form line spacing.

Don't be alarmed: "discuss@mdocml.bsd.lv" replaces my time-consuming
manual mail-outs (there are too many of you).  I'll have the archive
online Sometime Soon.  Please make the best use of this list!  For the
time being, bugs, flames, and other goodies should go here.  It's
un-moderated but only subscribers can post.

There exists a source mail-out list too, but "activitymail" pukes and
I'm not a perl monk (waiting on upstream for fixes), so this will have
to wait.  I'll note here when it begins accepting subscriptions.

For a full list of changes, see http://mdocml.bsd.lv/ChangeLog.html. An
abbreviated list of changes is on the NEWS section of the web-site.

As usual, sources are at http://mdocml.bsd.lv/snapshots/mdocml.tar.gz.

Thanks,

Kristaps

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-05-09  7:27 UTC | newest]