discuss@mandoc.bsd.lv
* mdocml version 1.10.0 available
@ 2010-05-29 20:01 Kristaps Dzonsons
From: Kristaps Dzonsons @ 2010-05-29 20:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: discuss

Hello,

I'm pleased to announce mdocml 1.10.0, now at http://mdocml.bsd.lv/.
This release is largely the result of significant work at m2k10 near
Rostock, Germany, and the up-merge of OpenBSD local fixes.  I've bumped
the minor number due to mandoc's growth of a roff pre-parser, message
system replacement, and a few other wide-reaching changes to the system
interface.

For a full list of changes, see http://mdocml.bsd.lv/ChangeLog.html.
And there are quite a few.  An abbreviated list of changes is on the
NEWS section of the web-site.

There are now several mailing lists beyond this one listed on the
web-site.  Please subscribe if you'd like to follow mdocml development.

Lastly, I'd like to thank Joerg Sonnenberger for his hospitality in
hosting m2k10 at his place near Rostock, and both Joerg and Ingo
Schwarze for their great work contributed before, during, and after the
hackathon.

As usual, sources are at http://mdocml.bsd.lv/snapshots/mdocml.tar.gz.

Thanks,

Kristaps

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-05-29 20:01 UTC | newest]