discuss@mandoc.bsd.lv
* Away starting on Wednesday
@ 2010-07-26 10:25 Kristaps Dzonsons
From: Kristaps Dzonsons @ 2010-07-26 10:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: discuss

Hi,

In case you'd like to submit patches, the time is now!  I leave on
Wednesday for a place very, very far away from all keyboards.  I'll be
back on 08/08.

Things I'm waiting on:

  - AFM font files re-sent (Dillo) (this isn't critical)
  - fix for roff.c "*(string++) = NULL;" (schwarze@)
  - mdoc.7 patches on discuss@ (schwarze@)

Anything else?  With these in place (less the AFM files, which will wait
for the next release), I'd like to tag 1.10.5.

Thanks,

Kristaps

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-07-26 10:26 UTC | newest]