tech@mandoc.bsd.lv
* HTML output for tbl
@ 2011-01-12 21:58 Joerg Sonnenberger
From: Joerg Sonnenberger @ 2011-01-12 21:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tech

Hi Kristaps et al,
looking at the output for queue(3), there is a rather obvious bug in the
width output. It repeats the width: xxx for every column, e.g. the third
column has three width in order. This magically works due to the
overwrite rules, but is far from pretty. I also wonder if we should use
min-width and screw IE 6. That and using a single table (not one per
row) would be enough to give queue(3) a properly formatted table without
having to go extra wide by switching spacing from ex to em.

Joerg