mblaze, a Maildir-focused command line mail client
From: Marko Bauhardt <marko.bauhardt@mailbox.org>
To: Leah Neukirchen <leah@vuxu.org>
Cc: mblaze@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: How to reply all
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2019 22:45:28 +0100

Quoting Leah Neukirchen (2019-11-05 13:13:32)
> No, mrep replies to
> 1) Reply-To: if exists
> 2) From: else
> 3) Cc: to all adresses in To: and Cc:
>
> That is IMO reply all, don't you think?

Yes this is exactly how I would expect.

But somehow on my laptop this isn't working.
If I reply directly to this mail 'mrep' will only fill out the 'To'
field with your personal mail. The mailing list for example is not used
as one of the recipient. In other words Cc is set to empty.

But I'm using mblaze on my laptop at work, and there are mails where
mrep behave like you described.

Any suggestion how to debug, I installed git revision 'dbf118f'.

Thanks
Marko