mblaze, a Maildir-focused command line mail client
* heads up: incompatible changes on master
@ 2020-07-03 15:30 Leah Neukirchen
From: Leah Neukirchen @ 2020-07-03 15:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mblaze

Hi,

the next release of mblaze will be the 1.0, and I've taken the
opportunity to do a few breaking changes.

I have implemented the first and pushed it to master, so if you use
mblaze from master, please read this:

* Caution! Backwards incompatible changes:
  * As a message name, `-` now refers to the message on the standard input,
    and not the the previous message anymore.  Use `.-` to refer to
    the previous message in a short way.
    The tools will print a warning if you use `-` and the standard input
    comes from a TTY.

I think daily usage has shown that this use of - is more useful in
general, and more consistent with other Unix tools.

The other planned breaking change will make mpick use mmsg(7)
arguments, too.  But it is up to Duncan to implement this.

Cheers,
--
Leah Neukirchen  <leah@vuxu.org>  https://leahneukirchen.org/