mailing list of musl libc
* status of _BSD_SOURCE
@ 2012-04-20  2:23 Isaac Dunham
From: Isaac Dunham @ 2012-04-20  2:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

I've added _BSD_SOURCE to a couple more headers.
There are about 29 headers remaining to review.
(I found at least 1 more that had no feature test macros or reason to
add them.)

But now for the more important news:
I have pushed this work to git@github.com/idunham/musl.git bsd
So in future, that's where this will be in progress.

Isaac Dunham

* Re: status of _BSD_SOURCE
@ 2012-05-10 21:21 ` Szabolcs Nagy
From: Szabolcs Nagy @ 2012-05-10 21:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

* Isaac Dunham <idunham@lavabit.com> [2012-04-19 19:23:34 -0700]:
> I've added _BSD_SOURCE to a couple more headers.
> There are about 29 headers remaining to review.
> (I found at least 1 more that had no feature test macros or reason to
> add them.)
>
> But now for the more important news:
> I have pushed this work to git@github.com/idunham/musl.git bsd
> So in future, that's where this will be in progress.

how many headers are there without bsd review?
is there a way to browse the bsd branch diffs?

* Re: status of _BSD_SOURCE
@ 2012-05-10 21:45   ` Isaac Dunham
From: Isaac Dunham @ 2012-05-10 21:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

On Thu, 10 May 2012 23:21:15 +0200
Szabolcs Nagy <nsz@port70.net> wrote:

> * Isaac Dunham <idunham@lavabit.com> [2012-04-19 19:23:34 -0700]:
> > I've added _BSD_SOURCE to a couple more headers.
> > There are about 29 headers remaining to review.
> > (I found at least 1 more that had no feature test macros or reason
> > to add them.)

> > But now for the more important news:
> > I have pushed this work to git@github.com/idunham/musl.git bsd
> > So in future, that's where this will be in progress.
>
> how many headers are there without bsd review?
Right off the top of my head, I'm not sure, but I've been too busy to
make much headway: at least two dozen are probably left.
Everything I do gets pushed within a day or two, and I try to keep it
current with Rich's tree.
the "master" branch there is a clone of rich's tree, with no changes
from me.
> is there a way to browse the bsd branch diffs?
https://github.com/idunham/musl/compare/master...bsd

Isaac Dunham