mailing list of musl libc
* Sorry for delayed response
@ 2013-02-14  0:47 Rich Felker
From: Rich Felker @ 2013-02-14  0:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

Hi all,

I know we have a few good patches pending right now, including Jens'
cleanup work and Nathan's string ops, and a few other things I'm not
thinking of at the moment. Apologies for not getting a chance to
review and commit them yet. I've just been occupied by other offline
things for the past few days. Please know I do consider these
contributions valuable and I do intend to get around to a more
thorough review and commit/merging soon.

Rich

* Re: Sorry for delayed response
@ 2013-02-26  6:53 ` Rich Felker
From: Rich Felker @ 2013-02-26  6:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 07:47:23PM -0500, Rich Felker wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I know we have a few good patches pending right now, including Jens'
> cleanup work and Nathan's string ops, and a few other things I'm not
> thinking of at the moment. Apologies for not getting a chance to
> review and commit them yet. I've just been occupied by other offline
> things for the past few days. Please know I do consider these
> contributions valuable and I do intend to get around to a more
> thorough review and commit/merging soon.

I think I'm pretty much caught up on the patches now. Anything I've
missed?

Short of a good argument for Jens' volatile patch, I'm omitting it for
now, since it seems like it's just burrying false-positive warnings.
The popen issue will go away soon anyway when I update popen to use
posix_spawn.

The other patch set I haven't committed anything from yet is also by
Jens: the weak changes. I see these proposed patches as a motivation
to add better comments to many of the weak aliases used in musl, but I
don't think it makes sense to apply anything from them as-is.

Rich