mailing list of musl libc
* x32 broken stuff, for the record
@ 2019-07-28  0:53 Rich Felker
From: Rich Felker @ 2019-07-28  0:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

Working on time64 stuff that will allow us to drop the
x32/syscall_arch.h __fixup hacks, I came across some stuff that's
presumably broken on x32 now due to not being covered by the timespec
rewriting cases there:

- semtimedop
- pthread_mutex_timedlock with PI mutexes
- timer_settime
- timerfd_settime
- recvmmsg

I'm not going to be fixing these independently of the time64 changes,
but they'll soon disappear once some changes for time64 go in.

Rich

* Re: x32 broken stuff, for the record
@ 2019-07-28  1:06 ` Rich Felker
From: Rich Felker @ 2019-07-28  1:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

On Sat, Jul 27, 2019 at 08:53:20PM -0400, Rich Felker wrote:
> Working on time64 stuff that will allow us to drop the
> x32/syscall_arch.h __fixup hacks, I came across some stuff that's
> presumably broken on x32 now due to not being covered by the timespec
> rewriting cases there:
>
> - semtimedop
> - pthread_mutex_timedlock with PI mutexes
> - timer_settime
> - timerfd_settime
> - recvmmsg

Also clock_adjtime