mailing list of musl libc
* cluts daily reports 8/20
@ 2011-08-20  2:06 Luka Marčetić
From: Luka Marčetić @ 2011-08-20  2:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

Hey.
I'm trying to figure out how to adopt gnulib. Unit tests - I'm guessing
- weren't designed to be plucked out independently from "modules" that
depend on the functions they test. I'm afraid that's all I can say right
now. If it's any consolation, I intend to complete the points recently
laid out by Rich one [d/w]ay or the other, because I hope cluts lives on
despite me not being able to solve all of the tasks on the list on time
for pencils down (I wish I was). I better generate the docs for what I
do have and that's it for now.
Thanks people, I'll talk to you tomorrow. And I hope later on too.
Luka

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-08-20  2:06 UTC | newest]