mailing list of musl libc
* Query: does musl have a define __musl__ or such?
@ 2015-03-04 22:20 Neil Henning
From: Neil Henning @ 2015-03-04 22:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

Hey there,

I'm looking for a macro that I can ifdef on when I need to ban some libs
from using non-standard c functions.

Something like;

#ifndef __musl__
// ...
#endif

Can't find anything at present, am I missing something?

-Neil.

* Re: Query: does musl have a define __musl__ or such?
@ 2015-03-04 22:40 ` James Taylor
From: James Taylor @ 2015-03-04 22:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl