mailing list of musl libc
* [musl] feeds for new releases
@ 2021-09-03 11:15 Nicolo' Piazzalunga
From: Nicolo' Piazzalunga @ 2021-09-03 11:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

Is it possible to get feeds (rss, atom) for new musl releases
that are tagged in the official git repo?

I have in mind something like
https://github.com/golang/go/releases.atom

Thanks,
-Nicolò

* Re: [musl] feeds for new releases
@ 2021-09-03 13:13 ` Rich Felker
From: Rich Felker @ 2021-09-03 13:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolo' Piazzalunga; +Cc: musl

On Fri, Sep 03, 2021 at 01:15:40PM +0200, Nicolo' Piazzalunga wrote:
> Is it possible to get feeds (rss, atom) for new musl releases
> that are tagged in the official git repo?
>
> I have in mind something like
> https://github.com/golang/go/releases.atom

That's a really nice idea. I think it would depend on my making proper
individual records for releases on the site rather than just editing
the file by hand, so it might take a while to get to it.

Rich

* Re: [musl] feeds for new releases
@ 2021-09-03 15:48 ` Samuel Holland
From: Samuel Holland @ 2021-09-03 15:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl, Nicolo' Piazzalunga

On 9/3/21 6:15 AM, Nicolo' Piazzalunga wrote:
> Is it possible to get feeds (rss, atom) for new musl releases
> that are tagged in the official git repo?
>
> I have in mind something like
> https://github.com/golang/go/releases.atom

You can use cgit's built-in atom feed support. There is no feed for the
list of tags, but you can get the history of the VERSION file, which for
musl is the same set of commits:
http://git.musl-libc.org/cgit/musl/atom/VERSION

Regards,
Samuel